What we say is important, but the way we say it matters even more.
In fact, the tone of your voice and your body language is often more important than the words you say!
Of course, when you post on social media, no one can hear your voice or see your body language. How, then, can you convey your innermost thoughts so everyone understands you?
Just add the right attitude captions to your post!
Whatever emotion or mood you want to express, there are captions for attitude that match what you’re feeling.
Ready to be inspired?
Keep reading for the 100 best attitude captions for Instagram, Facebook, and all your favourite social media platforms.
Interested in Instagram captions about attitude? You might also like these…
- 90 Super Powerful Money Affirmations
- 101 Awesome Affirmations for Abundance
- 105 Creative Captions for Facebook Profiles Pictures
- 115 Cool Quotes for Girls
- 110 Best Instagram Captions for Girls
- 62 Good Morning Messages to Make Her Fall in Love
- 120 Epic Adjective Starting in N
- 150 Motivational WhatsApp Status Ideas
- 200 Aesthetic Captions for Instagram
- 30 Advantages of Wearing a Uniform
Funny Attitude Captions
1. “I burned my bridges so the devil couldn’t follow me.” — L.M. Browning
2. The main difference between pizza and your opinion is I only asked for the pizza.
3. I’m multi-talented. I can speak and piss you off at the same time.
4. “Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself!” ― Mark A. Cooper
5. You don’t like my attitude? That’s just fine. It doesn’t like you very much either
6. I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either.
8. “If you want to rebel, rebel from inside the system. That’s much more powerful than rebelling outside the system.” ― Marie Lu
9. The real reason women live longer than men is because they don’t have to live with women.
10. Don’t be ashamed of who you’ve become. That’s your parents’ job.
11. Some people just need an enthusiastic High-Five. On the face.
12. People with a huge ego and unnecessary attitude deserve the standing ovation of the tallest finger.
13. The good news is I’m smiling. The bad news is it’s the kind of smile that everyone should fear.
The Best Attitude Captions for Girls
14. I’m responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
15. I wish I was a little girl again because a bruised knee heals faster than a broken heart.
16. I was born cool and then global warming made me hot.
17. “The unhappiest people in this world are those who care the most about what other people think.” ― C. JoyBell C.
18. When guys get jealous, it’s kind of cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to erupt.
19. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ― Coco Chanel
20. Home is where the bra isn’t.
21. “It doesn’t matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It’s the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.” ― Amit Ray
22. You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me. But you will never find a girl who’s just like me.
23. “Don’t waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
25. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
26. No, I may not be the girl that everyone wants. But at least I am not the girl that everyone’s already had.
27. Those who like me, raise your hands. Those who don’t like me, raise your standards.
28. “Being sexy is all about your attitude, not your body type. It’s a state of mind.” — Amisha Patel
29. Why should I chase you when I’m the catch?
30. “Her smile was like armour and every day she went to war.” — Helen Keller
31. I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well, that’s their loss.
32. “Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.” — James Thurber
33. Too glam to give a damn.
34. I am a girl. Do not touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.
The Best Attitude Captions for Boys
35. “I never lose. Either I win or I learn.” — Nelson Mandela
36. “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” — George Savile
37. Dear Good Boys, don’t worry about having no girlfriend at this time. Remember, bad boys will always have the best girlfriend, but they will never have the best wife.
38. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
39. Girls express their feelings via tears. Boys express their feelings via beers.
40. “A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” ― Seneca
41. Someone asked me: How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine.
42. “Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the aeroplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” ― Donald Trump
44. Some men have hundreds of reasons why they can’t do what they want. All they need is one reason why they can.
45. Your attitude is like a wristwatch. Every watch shows a different time and everyone thinks their watch is showing the right time.
46. If your woman is not your biggest fan, get a new woman.
47. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” ― Calvin Coolidge
48. Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they don’t have a wife to go home to, or they do.
49. “Every man is the architect of his own fortune.” — Unknown
50. “Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.” — Henri Bergson
Memorable Captions for Attitude
51. “I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.” — Mark Twain
52. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
53. “Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.” ― Victor Hugo
54. Love me for who I am, not who you want me to be. You can take me or leave me. It’s that simple.
55. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about it.” ― Dale Carnegie
56. Attitude is like pregnancy. You can try to hide it all you want. But eventually, it will come out.
57. “Atheism is an attitude, a frame of mind that looks at the world objectively, fearlessly, always trying to understand all things as a part of nature.” ― Emmett F. Fields
59. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a constant attitude.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Perfectionism is the enemy of happiness. Embrace being perfectly imperfect.” ― Roy T. Bennett
61. People laugh at me because I’m different and I laugh because they’re all the same.
62. “I do good, but I am not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.” — Marilyn Monroe
63. “I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
64. Mess with me? I will let karma do its job. Mess with my family? I will become your karma.
65. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
66. “A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts as a bridge between success and failure.” — Naqibullah Paiman
Inspiring Attitude Captions for Instagram
67. “Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you” — David Brinkley
68. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.
69. “Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.” ― Roy T. Bennett
70. I hear them talking behind my back, but at least there’s a reason why they’re standing behind me.
71. “Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.” ― Judith McNaught
72. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
73. “Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. But my attitude? That depends on YOU.” — Frank Ocean
75. “I can choose how I’m going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life, whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
76. “The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm.” ― Roy T. Bennett
77. “Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.” — Irene Beattie
78. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” ― Martha Washington
79. “I cannot change the inevitable. The only thing I can change is attitude. Life is ten per cent what happens to me and ninety per cent how I react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
80. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you won’t go anywhere.” — Joyce Meyer
81. I will continue living my life the way I dream it, and not the way others want it to be.
82. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” — Kurt Vonnegut
Short Attitude Captions
83. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” ― Amy Tan
84. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
85. Short, sassy, cute, and classy
86. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” ― Frances Hodgson Burnett
87. The harder you fall, the higher you’ll bounce.
88. “It is good people who make good places.” ― Anna Sewell
89. Things won’t get better unless you think better.
90. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
92. Think like a proton — always positive.
93. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
94. You’re a bad idea. But I like bad ideas.
95. “Be smart, but never show it.” — Louis B. Mayer
96. Eat, pray, slay.
97. Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
98. Dangerous but fun.
99. On my worst behaviour today.
100. “It’s your attitude, not your aptitude, that will determine your altitude.” — Zig Ziglar
Attitude Captions for Facebook & Beyond
Although everyone notices your photos and videos first, the captions you choose for your social media posts are what they’ll remember most.
No matter how you’re feeling today, there are attitude captions to match every mood and emotion.
Save this list of captions for attitude so you’ll have plenty of ideas to choose from, whether you’re feeling sassy, funny, unique, serious, or anywhere in between.
However, when it comes to choosing the right caption attitude isn’t everything. Keep browsing our site for more inspiring quotes, captions, and general life advice!