P.T. Barnum famously said:
“Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.”
If you’re like me, you could probably use a few more of these particular ‘servants’ in your day-to-day life!
Maybe you need some quick cash to cover an unexpected expense.
Or perhaps you need help saving for a long-term goal like buying a home or a car.
Whatever the case, it’s not always easy (or possible) to get the money we need!
Know the struggle?
Well, affirmations for money might be a perfect solution.
But what is an affirmation for money, and why do people use them?
Most importantly, what are the most powerful money affirmations you can start using today?
Keep reading and see what these money manifestation affirmations can do for you!
Interested in affirmations for wealth? You might also like these…
- 18 Best Songs About Money
- Rich vs. Poor Mindset
- $30,000 a Year Is How Much a Year?
- $16 An Hour Is How Much a Year?
- Top Ideas On How to Live Cheap
- $18 An Hour Is How Much a Year?
- 125 Affirmations for Friendship
- 90 Positive Affirmations for Losing Weight
- 101 Epic Affirmations for Abundance
- 100 Amazing Quotes about Attitude
- 105 Creative Captions for Facebook Profiles Pictures
- 150 Motivational WhatsApp Status Ideas
What Is a Money Affirmation?
You’ve probably heard of an affirmation, but what is it, exactly?
An affirmation is a short, powerful statement designed to help you control your thoughts. It replaces a negative, self-sabotaging thought with a positive, empowering one.
For example, you may be tempted to think, “I’ll always be broke,” or, “I’ll never save enough money to retire.”
A money affirmation could help you reshape those thoughts into:
“Money is flowing into my life right now,” or, “I am on my way to becoming wealthy.”
Why does the way we think about money matter?
The truth is that our minds affect our actions more than most external factors.
If you believe you’re not good enough or you’ll never improve your financial situation, you’ll never be motivated enough to try.
Repeating money affirmations every day can help you change not only your way of thinking, but but also your actions and outcomes.
Powerful Money Affirmations
Do you struggle with self-doubt?
Do you feel like your situation is hopeless and you’ll never be able to change it?
Let’s start our list with the most powerful money affirmations you can use.
1. I am worthy of earning more money.
2. I love money and money loves me.
3. I will experience wealth as a key factor in my life.
4. I welcome unlimited sources of wealth and income.
5. I will get rich doing what I love.
6. My bank account grows while I’m asleep.
7. The universe wants to bless me with wealth and success.
8. Success is all around me, I just have to reach out and grab it.
9. I may not come from a rich family, but a rich family will come from me.
10. Money comes to me in unexpected and miraculous ways.
11. I am grateful for the opportunity to expand my income.
12. I enjoy financial freedom.
13. Success is the reality I live in.
14. Wealth is attracted to me.
15. I am what a wealthy, successful person looks like.
16. Financial security brings me peace of mind.
17. Having enough money lets me sleep easy at night.
18. I am thankful for the prosperity and abundance in my life.
19. I give myself permission to build wealth and feel good about it.
20. I understand that the greatest wealth lies inside me.
Affirmations for Wealth
Now let’s shift our focus to your long-term goals.
Are you trying to save money for retirement or another investment? Try some of these wealth affirmations to ensure money continues flowing into your life.
21. I commit to achieving my financial goals.
22. Being wealthy comes easily and naturally to me.
23. I already have more than enough money.
24. I am open to receiving any money that comes my way.
25. Money allows me to live a life of freedom and happiness.
26. I’m not poor right now, I’m just temporarily low on wealth.
27. My income grows higher and higher each day.
28. There are no limits to the amount of money I can make.
29. I love earning money and I truly love my work.
30. This year I will become a millionaire.
31. My bank account is always filled with money.
32. Prosperity within me, prosperity around me.
33. This year my income will exceed my expenses.
34. There are limitless opportunities to earn more money.
35. My net worth is always increasing.
36. I have more money than I need and more than I could spend.
37. I am worthy of a wealthy life.
38. The more I give, the more I get in return.
Positive Money Manifestation Affirmations
Money can’t magically appear out of thin air — or can it?
If positive thoughts lead to positive actions, maybe you can manifest the cash you need to reach your goals. See if one of these money manifestation affirmations works for you!
39. I believe in my ability to earn the money I need.
40. My skills allow me to earn more money at any time.
41. Today I will attract high-paying clients.
42. I accept and receive unexpected income from unexpected sources.
43. I am always open to new sources of income.
44. I am capable of turning my passions and skills into income.
45. I will receive a large sum of money this month.
46. Money comes my way from the unlikeliest places.
47. I attract new opportunities to earn more money.
48. I will be healthy, wealthy, happy, and wise.
49. Cash will flow my way like water this year.
50. I earn enough money to live the lifestyle I want.
51. Every dollar I spend comes back to me ten-fold.
52. I accept an influx of money from multiple sources.
53. I deserve to have a solid financial foundation.
54. I will use the money I earn to help not just myself but others too.
55. More money equals more opportunities in life.
56. I am about to attract wealth from an unknown source.
Money Affirmations That Work Fast
Are you on a serious time crunch?
Do you need to top up your bank account balance ASAP? Adopt these money affirmations to get the funds you need right now.
57. Today I will conquer my money challenges.
58. I am capable of overcoming all my financial obstacles.
59. My life is filled with health, wealth, and happiness.
60. I deserve to earn more than enough money.
61. My bank balance is going to explode with new revenue.
62. My job gives me the chance to achieve my financial goals.
63. I will not stand in the way of my own financial success.
64. My hard work will bring me the money I deserve.
65. I make money easily.
66. I am attracting money to me at this very moment.
67. I am generous with the money I earn.
68. I want to enjoy financial security and freedom.
69. I am a magnet for money.
70. I am shifting from a mindset of lack to a mindset of abundance.
71. I know that anyone can become wealthy, including me.
72. I am constantly coming up with new ways to earn money.
73. I will get wealthy doing what I love.
74. The more fun I have, the more money I’ll make.
75. This month I will earn more than I’ve ever made before.
76. The Universe is about to grant me a lot of money.
Positive Money Affirmations
Have you been burned by money problems in the past?
Or maybe you struggle with feelings of worthiness when it comes to your own financial prosperity.
If that’s the case, try on these positive money affirmations for size.
77. Money is no longer an issue for me.
78. I adopt a positive, healthy outlook on money.
79. I am grateful for the things money can buy.
80. I want to have more money and that’s okay.
81. I let go of my fears about earning and saving money.
82. I deserve and accept the prosperity that’s heading my way.
83. I believe in my ability to earn more and more money.
84. I am worthy of the wealth and success I desire.
85. Every day is a new chance to increase my wealth.
86. I am grateful for every dollar in my bank account.
87. I trust money and what it can do for me.
88. I release all negative thoughts I harbour about money.
89. Making money serves me, my family, and my community.
90. The more generous I am, the more money will flow back to me.
Write Your Own Affirmation for Money
We’ve covered a lot of different affirmations related to money. But what if you read through the list above and none of the suggestions was exactly what you need?
The best solution is to use them as inspiration and write your own money affirmation. Here are some tips to help you find the perfect money mantra for you.
Write in the Present Tense
You may have noticed that most of the affirmations on this list begin with words like, “I am” or “I will.” These phrases send a powerful message to your mind that it needs to take action — now.
As you craft your affirmation, imagine that you already have what you want. Rather than thinking, “I really want to buy a house this year,” replace it with, “I will be a proud homeowner.”
By allowing your mind to visualise the outcome, you’ll be that much more motivated to spring into action and make it happen.
Avoid Negative Language
Did you know that your subconscious mind can’t process the word “don’t”? In fact, telling ourselves not to do something only recentres our thoughts and actions on that thing.
Think about how you can turn negative thought patterns into positive ones. For example, rather than thinking, “Don’t close yourself off to a new job opportunity,” you might think, “I will be open to any avenues of income.”
As you craft your affirmation, choose positive words like “achieve,” “attain,” “attract,” or “invite.” Focus on action words and the results are sure to follow!
Be Brief But Specific
You’re not writing a poem or an essay.
Your goal is to create a short but powerful money affirmation that’s easy to remember and recite.
It’s not enough to say, “I want more money.”
Instead, create a personal, meaningful connection to your desire. Define your “why” and attach it to a specific goal or feeling.
Remember, you’re not writing this affirmation for anyone else!
Make it unique to your circumstances and goals.
How to Use These Affirmations for Money
Hopefully, you’ve jotted down a few money affirmations that resonate with your goals.
The question now is: What do you do with them?
The idea of an affirmation is to adopt it as one of your personal mantras.
You could recite it when you wake up, before you go to sleep, or every time you look in the mirror.
Try writing it on a sticky note or setting a daily reminder on your phone or computer.
Affirmations can also help you anytime you feel your confidence wavering.
If you feel like giving up on a goal or you’re having trouble starting an important project, repeat your money affirmation out loud.
Remind yourself why you’re working so hard.
The more you repeat these affirmations, the more they’ll begin to mould your thinking.
And when you change your thoughts, you really do have the power to change your actions too.
What Will Your Money Affirmation Bring You?
So, why do you need more money in your life?
Are you trying to save for university, a wedding, or building a home?
Do you need to pay off some debts? Or do you simply want to enjoy more of the good things life has to offer?
Whatever your goal may be, there’s an affirmation on money that aligns with it.
Use some of the powerful money affirmations listed above, or take inspiration from them and write your own.
Remember, when you change your thinking, you change your actions. And when you take action, the results you want are sure to follow!
Looking for more affirmations for wealth and success? How about general life advice for becoming happier, healthier, and wiser?
That’s what I’m passionate about, so keep browsing the site for more stellar content.