Okay, so it’s a first-world problem.
But there’s nothing more annoying than taking out your phone, snapping a dreamy photo for Instagram…and then having no idea how to caption it.
You’re left clutching at straws, desperately searching for some beautiful words to accompany the pic. You want to woo your friends, family, and followers, but end up resorting to the standard:
“I know it’s not Thursday but…Take me back! #TBT”, “Not a bad view” or “Never dull when this one’s around”.
In other words, it’s hardly inspiring.
What you really want is an aesthetic caption that’s as attractive as the image itself!
Sound about right? Well, don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. In this post I’m going to list 200 of the best aesthetic captions for Instagram I could find or come up with.
Interested in aesthetic caption ideas? You might also like these…
- 139 Short Self-love Captions for Instagram
- 165+ Color Captions for Instagram
- 125 Epic Instagram Captions for Boys
- 100 Attitude Captions for Social Media
- 101 Awesome Captions About Art
- 115 Cool Quotes for Girls
- 62 Good Morning Messages to Make Her Fall in Love
- 150 Awesome Adjectives Starting with S
- 150 Motivational Statuses for WhatsApp
- 100 Awesome Birthday Wishes for Your Brother
Awesome Aesthetic Captions for Instagram
Coming up with an aesthetic caption isn’t always easy. Thankfully, having this list at your disposal should mean you never have to do it again!
Check it out for 200 beautiful captions for Instagram.
The Best Aesthetic Instagram Captions
1. Never before have I seen such mind-bending beauty.
2. Be the hero of your own movie.
3. Rule #1 for a happy life: give thanks every day.
4. Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.
5. I must have died and gone to heaven.
6. Beauty isn’t always in the eye of the beholder
7. Live, laugh, and love
8. If you can only be one thing today, be kind.
9. Don’t let anybody set limits to what you can achieve
10. Do something that scares you every day.
11. Say yes to life, live it like you mean it, and do everything on your terms.
12. Feel the love course through your veins. Be swept away in the joy of the moment. Let no time be wasted.
13. He’s my prince, I’m his princess
14. Do something new every day.
15. Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes.
16. Celebrating the gift of life with those closest to me.
17. Sing and dance like nobody’s watching.
18. Life’s always better when you’re laughing.
19. When you admire other peoples’ beauty, don’t question your own.
20. Sunsets are nature’s proof that endings can be beautiful.
22. I will not die an unlived life.
23. Better things are on their way.
24. Don’t let anybody define you except you.
25. Ask and you shall receive.
26. Cute on the outside, devilish on the inside.
27. I’m an introvert. Not antisocial.
28. To paraphrase someone famous who I can’t remember: “I don’t believe in failure, I either learn or I win”.
29. You don’t need an excuse to put good into the world.
30. Loyal and loving to the end
31. Mother Nature putting on a show.
32. Jolted by colours that light up the world.
33. Choose grace, be gorgeous.
34. I am a daydreamer and a night thinker.
35. Night time is my time.
36. Do more of whatever makes you happy.
37. Love blesses everything it touches.
38. Self-love isn’t selfish, it’s important.
39. Laugh so hard it hurts.
40. Search for the rainbow whenever it’s raining.
Short Aesthetic IG captions
41. Brave, bold, and true.
42. Conquering demons.
43. Me, myself, and I.
44. Love of my life.
45. Growing older ungracefully.
46. Born to shine.
47. Learn strength.
48. Shining through stormy weather.
49. Light shines through me.
50. Hope above all else.
51. Be gentle, grateful, graceful.
52. Calm mind happy heart.
53. Be bold.
54. Feeling accomplished.
55. Happy tears.
56. Smile like there’s no tomorrow.
57. Don’t mind me.
58. Feeling at peace.
59. Connect with nature.
60. Cherish each moment.
62. Imagine the possibilities.
63. A brave new me.
64. Wanderlust in my soul.
65. Changing my ways.
66. Reconnecting with my real self.
67. The adventure awaits.
68. Feeling grateful.
69. Pause. Breathe. Forgive.
70. Live adventurously.
71. Me + nature = calm.
72. Have faith.
73. A year of growth.
74. Start today.
75. Go us.
76. See the good.
77. Ambition? Ignited.
78. Life-sustaining, not draining.
79. Leap into adventures.
80. Making a difference.
Aesthetic Quotes for Instagram
81. “Whatever is good for your soul, do that.” – Anarup
82. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
83. “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
84. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I’m not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein
85. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
86. “Having the dream is easy, making it come true is hard.” – Serena Williams
87. “Art is something that you breathe with a different kind of happiness.” – Anni Albers
88. “So live your life such that the fear of death can never enter your heart.” – Tecumseh
89. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
90. “Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
91. “Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” – Bronnie Ware
92. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
93. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
94. “The way to get started is to quit talking and being doing.” – Walt Disney
95. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
96. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
97. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
98. “Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Theresa
99. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
100. “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the moment…Gratefully.” – Maya Angelou
102. “If it’s out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.” – Ivan Nuru
103. “Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity.” – James E. Faust
104. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
105. “In order to write about life first you must live it.” – Ernest Hemingway
106. “Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience, and our aesthetic enjoyment is recognition of the pattern.” – Alfred North Whitehead
107. “Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic.” – Oscar Wilde
108. “I’m not so stylish by nature, but I’ve learned to work with what I have.” – Julie Bowen
109. “It was one of God’s jokes that such a dumb mind had been put in such an eloquent body.” – Charlaine Harris
110. “Desire for beauty will endure and undermine the desire for truth.” – Richard O. Prum
111. “While we kept on dancing our souls delicately embraced.” – Laura Chouette
112. “May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace.” – Umair Siddiqui
113. “He had never believed that spirituality had to be anemic or aesthetic.” – Irving Stone
114. “I love the waves of your lips, the symmetries of your eyes, the gazes, the smiles.” – Jazalyn
115. “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
116. “The flower is strong in its beauty as it can be forgotten, set aside, or destroyed. The ambitious do not know beauty. The feeling of essence is beauty.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
117. “It’s hard to combine a simple life with a love of aesthetics.” ― Marty Rubin
118. “In simple words, ‘Beauty’ is what gladdens the heart. Neither a symmetrical face nor a shapely body – If the sight of you generates happiness, you’re beautiful.” – Adeel Ahmed Khan
119. “It’s better to have a hunger and appreciation for beauty than to be merely beautiful. In the end, life is richer that way. She may learn that.” ― Susan Vreeland
120. “They proved that it was possible to produce beauty in life by surrounding life with
beauty.” – Manly P. Hall
Short Aesthetic Quotes
121. “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
122. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
123. “Do not fear mistakes- there are none.” – Miles Davis
124. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
125. “Human impotence necessitates art.” – Teufel Damon
126. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” – Stephen King
127. “Art is a way of survival.” – Yoko Ono
128. “All art is propaganda.” – George Orwell
129. “The chief enemy of creativity is common sense.” – Pablo Picasso
130. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
131. “Art speaks where words are unable to explain.” – Unknown
132. “If you see beauty in something, don’t wait for others to agree.” – Sherihan Gamal
133. “Not all who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
134. “Rules of taste enforce structures of power.” – Susan Sontag
135. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
136. “Self-confidence is a super power.” – Unknown
137. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
138. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
139. “Happiness is a state of mind.” – Walt Disney
140. “There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.” – Buddha
142. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Laugh because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
143. “Art is not what you see, but what others see.” – Edgar Degas
144. “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
145. “Being happy never goes out of style.” – Lily Pulitzer
146. “There is no must in art because art is free.” – Wassily Kandinsky
147. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
148. “For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
149. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
150. “Look first for honesty in a smile, not beauty.” – J.H. Hard
151. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
152. “Be beautiful, be stylish, and love yourself.” – Karishma Tanna
153. “Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
154. “The aesthetics aren’t merely a side note, they’re as important as anything else.” ― Sylvain Neuvel
155. “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
156. “For me, style is a state of mind and individuality.” – Tiger Shroff
157. “Everything you do now is for the future.” – Unknown
158. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
159. “No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.” – Aristotle
160. “Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.” – S.C. Lourie
Beautiful Ways to Caption Aesthetic IG Posts
161. Every exit leads us to a new entrance.
162. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
163. Life may be tough. But so are you.
164. Loan someone strength instead of reminding them of weakness.
165. I heard it said that self love starts with acceptance.
166. The beauty is all around you.
167. Do you ever think to yourself, “why me”?
168. Don’t just exist. Live.
169. What if it’s all real?
170. Question of the day: what are you filling your heart with?
171. Beautiful days come with beautiful mindsets.
172. In this moment, right now, you are everything.
173. Trust the process.
174. Be grateful for the little things while waiting for the bigger things to fall in place.
175. Mental note: look within. You have the answers.
176. Mirror mirror on the wall, I’ll always get up after I fall. And whether I run, walk, or have to crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all.
177. Slow progress is still progress.
178. When in doubt, remember pain is never permanent.
179. Spoil her with your time.
180. Love today. Love tomorrow.
182. A few kind words can help someone more than you think.
183. Some things are better left unsaid.
184. Success is nothing more than a series of small wins.
185. Don’t ignore the truth for temporary happiness.
186. Live by the sun, love by the moon.
187. Remember who you are.
188. I love the sound of rain, the smell of the ocean, and the colours of sunset.
189. Your eyes are useless if your mind is blind.
190. Work hard and be nice to people.
191. Don’t worry, be happy.
192. Sing like no-one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
193. The world is full of beautiful things, like you.
194. I told the stars about you.
195. The “earth” without “art” is just “eh”.
196. You cannot be truly happy without being slightly insane.
197. One of the tragedies of life is that happiness leaves no scars.
198. Do not dwell in the past. Live fully now.
199. You’ll never find happiness unless you learn to move on.
200. She wanted to be a poet, but deep down she was a poem.
Time to Pick an Aesthetic Caption
Finding the perfect words to caption your latest and greatest Instagram snaps is rarely straightforward.
With any luck, though, the 200 aesthetic captions for Instagram in this post will make your life a little easier!
Feel free to use these aesthetic quotes and aesthetic caption ideas whenever you’re running low on inspiration. It’ll take the pressure off and let you get back to enjoying your day that bit quicker.
Still searching for the perfect caption?
Check out these awesome Instagram captions for girls!