A recent survey found that people living in 30 countries associated certain colors with the exact same emotions.
In other words, the way you feel about a particular color – say, blue or pink – is likely shared by billions of other people worldwide!
Images, videos, captions, and quotes about colors are bound to resonate with a large swathe of your followers.
With that in mind, are you looking for the best color captions for Instagram on the Internet?
Keep reading for a big long list of inspiring rainbow-filled quotes and captions to help you publish content that connects.
Interested in colorful captions for Instagram? You might also like these…
- 72 Classic Tattoo Meanings
- 145+ Best Cocktail Quotes for Instagram
- 101 Art Captions for Instagram
- 450 Best Hashtags for Instagram Reels
- 200 Beautiful Aesthetic Captions and Quotes
- 100 Awesome Birthday Wishes for Your Brother
- 120 Awesome Adjectives Starting with N
Memorable Colorful Quotes and Captions
1. The color white represents an absence of memory.
2. My memories all fade to black.
3. Some memories are captured in black and white, like an old TV; other memories are seared into your brain in full color.
4. Embrace experiences, not things. Life is grey without those memories.
5. “My memories of them had rubbed thin, worn to frail color.” — Tana French
6. My memories are full of color.
7. One color, a thousand memories.
8. Capture memories in full color.
10. Let the mists of nostalgia color your memory.
11. “Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the color of moonrise.” – Gladys Taber
12. Some experiences burn red like fire in your memory forever.
13. Some people burn red like fire in your memory forever.
14. Do you remember in full color or black and white?
15. Remember someone you love. Doesn’t that memory just explode with pink bubbles?
16. Memories are like a painter’s palette: you paint them onto the canvas of your mind, remaking them as you go.
Rainbow Captions for Instagram
17. Life is like a rainbow: full of color.
18. Seven colors make a rainbow.
19. A rainbow only appears after the rain.
20. “You can’t have the rainbow without the storm.” – Shannon Alder
21. Life is like a double rainbow: double the beauty, double the color.
22. “Oh, wow! It’s a double rainbow!” – Double-Rainbow Guy
23. “We are rainbows, me and you. Every color, every hue.” – Miley Cyrus
24. Live your life like the double-rainbow guy.
25. Somewhere over the rainbow,… [add your own event, product, experience, etc.]
26. Shine like a rainbow—in full color.
28. Sun, rain, rainbow… REPEAT.
29. Rainbow runs the world.
30. Keep calm and carry on chasing the rainbow.
31. “Sunset is my favorite color. Rainbow is my second favorite.” — Mattie Stepanek
32. My favorite color is rainbow. What’s yours?
33. What happens at the end of the rainbow stays at the end of the rainbow. Ya hear me?
34. Channel your inner leprechaun. Never stop chasing rainbows.
35. Eat the rainbow.
36. Party like there’s a rainbow in the sky.
37. Keep calm and carry on over the rainbow.
38. Let everyone else chase that rainbow. Seek to be kind, and the rainbow will follow you. – Richelle Goodrich
“Life is Colorful” Quotes
39. Live your life in living color.
40. Always see life through rose-tinted glasses.
41. I live my life in [pink/blue/purple/green/rainbow].
42. Life is like a piece of art. Don’t opt for the black-and-white version.
43. Grey is boring.
44. Life is like a piece of art. Choose the most vibrant paint.
45. Life is supposed to be colorful.
46. Live like you color: outside the lines.
47. I choose to think outside the lines, and that means I choose to live colorfully.
48. “For a healthy life, eat a colorful diet; for a healthy soul, live a colorful life.” – David J. Greene
49. Food and life are one and the same: choose the colorful stuff.
51. Greyscale is boring.
52. What is the color of your life?
53. The world’s a colorful place if you look hard enough.
54. Choose color, choose life.
55. If everyone seeks their uniqueness, we’ll have a colorful world.
56. Life is like a box of crayons, colorful beyond imagination.
57. “Life is like a rainbow. It’s made by the sun and the rain.”
58. “The world is my canvas; I create my reality.”
59. Live a colorful life.
60. Choose color over colorless, and your life will be worth living.
61. Color my world.
62. Color your world.
Funny Colorful Quotes
63. Color will always make [you/someone] smile.
64. What’s life without a little humor? A less colorful life, that’s what.
65. Be the color to someone’s gray today.
66. “A day without sunshine is like… night.” – Steve Martin
67. I never met a color I didn’t like.
68. I started my life monotone. Now, I’m a Pantone palette.
69. But how well can [you/they/he/she] color?
70. I smell color.
71. If laughter was a color, what color would it be?
73. Don’t be afraid of bold colors, face glitter, or a timeless red lip.
74. You want to make someone smile? Give them a colorful box of crayons and a piece of paper.
75. Hello, [pink/blue/purple/green/rainbow]. It’s me, [pink/blue/purple/green/rainbow].
76. Colors are Mother Nature’s smiles.
77. “Sometimes my quotes may be too colorful.” – Earl Butz
78. Feeling blue? Try on a different color and see how that makes you feel.
79. I let my [pink/blue/purple/green/rainbow] hair do the talking.
80. [Pink/Purple/Green/Rainbow] makes me happy when I’m blue.
81. “There’s no sunrise so beautiful it’s worth waking me up to see it.” – Mindy Kaling
Inspiring Color Captions for Instagram
82. There’s no inspiration in grey.
83. Inspiration’s hard to find sometimes. Try a little color to get those wheels turning.
84. “Without black, no color has any depth.” – Amy Grant
85. When I’m working on myself, the world’s in color. When I’m neglecting myself, the world’s in greyscale.
86. Color has the power to alter our very souls.
87. Without color, the world would be a dark place.
88. There’s nothing better than getting inspired by color.
89. Color inspires me to do [wild/strange/exciting/daring] things.
90. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin
92. The world is a canvas. Paint it in the colors of your choosing.
93. Color makes my world turn.
94. When everything around you is grey, find inspiration in color.
95. Strive to craft a mind of color.
96. Say it with color.
97. “Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.” – Oscar Wilde
98. Your soul is color.
99. Get inspired by color.
100. [Pink/Purple/Green/Rainbow] inspires me. What hue inspires you?
101. The world needs your [pink/purple/green/rainbow] soul.
Captions About Colors and Cute Animals
102. You get inspired by rainbows. I get inspired by cute animals.
103. All the colors of the animal kingdom.
104. All you need is a roof over your head and a calico cat.
105. If you see a white dove, it means peace is just around the corner.
106. The secret to happiness? Burying your face in a shaggy dog’s brown fur.
107. All of my best friends are orange and furry. (Yes, and by that, I mean orange cats.)
108. A life without pets is far less colorful.
109. It’s time to send our [pet’s name] over the rainbow bridge.
111. “Fall in love with a dog, and you enter a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment.” – Caroline Knapp
112. We sent our [pet’s name] over the rainbow bridge yesterday.
113. Pets paint the world in color.
114. Eeeep. Just LOOK at those little pink beans!
115. Having dogs in the family is worth all the fur on your black clothing.
116. Let me just pull a white rabbit out of my hat for you.
117. [Pet’s name] is my rainbow.
118. [Dogs/Cats/Rabbits/Giraffes] are my rainbow.
Colorful Quotes from Famous People
119. “There’s a reason we don’t see the world in black and white.” – Celerie Kemble
120. “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
121. “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.” – Emperor Marcus Aurelius
122. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can color the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
124. “In the world of safe hues, like black, red, and white, yellow shouts: ‘Look at me. I’m happy!’” – Joy Sewing
125. “I spend a lot of my time looking at blue.” – Kate Bush
126. “I am a believer that color affects people’s moods.” – Lilly Pulitzer
127. The sky is up. The sky is blue. It’s beautiful, and so are you.” – John Lennon
128. “The best color in the world is the one that looks good on you.” – Coco Chanel
Author Captions and Quotes About Colors
129. “I hear the question upon your lips: What is it to be a color?” – Orhan Pamuk
130. “Pink is what red always wanted to be.” – Anthony T. Hincks
131. “Like beautiful melodies and poignant words, color draws from the deep emotions within us.” – Joen Wolfrom
132. “An empty white Canvas is still a color.” – Somya Kedia
133. “Find books to improve your color sense, your sense of shape and size in the world.” – Ray Bradbury
135. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
136. “The soul is dyed with the color of its leisure thoughts.” – Dean Inge
137. “Colours are nature gone wild.” – Raheel Farooq
138. “But the sky was never quite the same shade of blue again.” – Anne Rice
139. “Remember, green’s your color. You are spring.” – Gwendolyn Brooks
140. “All color is no color.” – Kenneth Clark
Colorful Life Quotes from Artists
141. “I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
142. “Be sensitive to your sensitive inner capacities to respond to color.” – Nathan Cabot Hale
143. “Better gray than garishness.” – Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres
144. “If one could only catch that true color of nature. The very thought of it drives me mad.” – Andrew Wyeth
145. “Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” – Pablo Picasso
147. “Color. What a deep and mysterious language; the language of dreams.” – Paul Gauguin
148. “Color is my day-long obsession, my joy, and my torment.” – Claude Monet
149. “We live in a rainbow of chaos.” – Paul Cezanne
150. “Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” – Wassily Kandinsky
151. “If you’re living a colorless life, it doesn’t matter whether the world is colorful or not.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
Heartwarming Colorful Life Quotes and Captions
152. Find me a rainbow, and you have my heart.
153. [Color of choice] makes my heart sing every time I see it.
154. [Color of choice] makes me smile.
155. Don’t be colorblind to love.
156. Capture my heart with color.
157. You don’t need to buy me flowers to bring color into my world.
158. Be true to your most colorful self; you’ll see chinks in anyone’s armor.
160. The heart wants the colors it wants.
161. Never be afraid to show your true colors.
162. Show me your true colors. I won’t try to repaint them.
163. You’re an explosion of color in my life.
164. If you treated yourself as kindly as you treat others, imagine the rainbows you’d generate.
165. My heart is all the colors of the rainbow when I’m with you.
166. Your heart is the color of love.
Start Painting Your Instagram Profile Rainbow Today
Quotes and captions are the bread and butter of social media.
They help connect the imagery you use with the information you want to convey and inspire people. And compelling color captions for Instagram are one of the best ways to do that!
Are you looking for more inspiration for your socials? Browse the rest of our site for helpful tips and tricks on all things digital marketing.
This post full of creative captions is a good place to start!